NGA have adopted some of the latest cutting edge technologies across all platforms (.Net, Java, PHP) which make the application more robust, responsive and interactive.
Netgainsamerica provide programming and web development in AJAX, which is used to create applications with improved responsiveness:With Ajax, we are able to do away with the traditional “Click-and-Wait” Web-application architecture (like g-mail), enabling us to provide the responsiveness and interactivity users expect from desktop.
Using AJAX enhances the user experience and the application performance by having
- Substantially Improved Response Time
- Partial Page Refresh
- Fewer Clicks
- Drag and Drop Feature
A Web Service is a library providing data and services to other applications over the Internet. Software applications written in various programming languages and running on various platforms can use web services to exchange data over computer networks.
Our N-tier architecture has the following benefits:
- We change the underlying database and data access methods hence they don’t have any effect on the presentation layer or client application.
- The application is divided into logically isolated pieces reducing tight coupling between the UI, business processes and database.
- It becomes easier to modify or extend the applications, without breaking or recompiling the client-side code.
- The business logic object can be used by multiple user interfaces.
- We choose to store client side data using XML and use XSLT to reduce the database access thereby improving application performance.
- We use XML format and parse the XML response to publish it in the applications.
- Use XML to interchange product information in e-commerce applications.
- A widgets is a reusable module, which is highly independent like products but can easily communicate/integrate with other widgets.
- Widget modules are fully parameterized, so can customize their properties and functionalities without the need for re-programming
- Eliminates the need for integration testing.